Opening September 2013
See our progression
Construction is underway on the newest addition to Pigeon Forge, the LeConte Center, a 232,000-square-foot multi-purpose facility in the heart of the “Center of Fun in the Smokies.” The city-owned structure will open in September 2013 adjacent to the city’s greenway, the Pigeon Forge Riverwalk. The central feature, a 100,000-square-foot clear-span exhibit hall, is perfect for large assembly events, trade shows and competitive events.
The LeConte Center at Pigeon Forge has accents reminiscent of a Smoky Mountains lodge and is set against the backdrop of Mt. LeConte itself. It will offer you and your event attendees successful and rewarding experiences.
- 100,500 square feet (clear span)
- Expandable to 112,500 square feet
- One 750-square-foot conference room
- Three 2,000-square-foot multi-purpose rooms (divisible into six rooms of 1,000 square feet)
- Four 1,000-square-foot multi-purpose rooms (divisible into eight rooms of 500 square feet)
- 12,000 square feet (120 x 100)
- Spacious lobbies
- Dedicated registration space
- Pre-function space
- Eight-bay loading dock
- Food and beverage facilities
- Trolley service
- 1,600 parking spaces
Download a larger view of the renderings by clicking on them.
Pigeon Forge Department of Tourism
2986 Teaster Lane
Pigeon Forge, TN 37868